Friday, August 24, 2012

Boryspil International Airport

On the Road to Russia!

Chicago U.S.A - Munich Germany - Tbilisi Georgia - Kiev Ukraine - Moscow Russia

about a 1 hour Layover in Kiev!

One part of the Airport
Get through the airport and the new security checkpoints to get the the next airplane. Goooo!

Aerosvit Airlines Boeing 737-400

Loving the blue and yellow =)

It was super cold and windy waiting to get on the plane!

3-3 seating

Ukraine from the Sky 



I tried...

My time on the flight consisted of...

  • Watching the second half of We Bought a Zoo on my iPod (I love that movie!)
  • Sleep!!!! For about 2 hours

In flight food! Kiev to Moscow

Heck if I know! I don't thing there was one. I don't have a picture of it at least... But lets be real here, I slept for a total of maybe 3.5 hours the entire trip while time travelling forward in time [certified Time Traveller], anything could have happened.

I'm going with there wasn't one =)

Random Detroit Love!


Yes, we are so cool, there are airplanes named after us.

No comments:

Post a Comment